RBFCU Mobile App
Mobile banking made easy
With the RBFCU Mobile app, your personal finances are easier to manage than ever before. Whether you need to check your balance, find an ATM or deposit a check, the RBFCU Mobile app helps you to do it all from wherever you are.
Convenience comes standard with the RBFCU Mobile app
Use the RBFCU Mobile app on your smartphone or tablet to:
Make an RBFCU Mobile Deposit®
Deposit checks on your time — just take photos of the front and back of your check and submit.
Use the “Manage Cards” feature to activate, freeze or replace your debit or credit card; report it lost or stolen; request a new PIN or Balance Transfer; and set Alerts or travel notifications on your account.
How to make a Mobile Deposit using the RBFCU Mobile app
1. Get started
Sign in to the RBFCU Mobile app, and tap "Mobile Deposit" at the bottom of the screen.
Endorse your check by signing your name on the back, then add “For mobile deposit only,” your account number and the date.
3. Select account
Using the drop-down menu at the top of the screen, select the account where you’d like to deposit the check.
Tap the “Front” and “Back” camera icons to take photos of the front and back of the check using your mobile device’s camera, and follow the prompts.
Once you’ve taken photos of the check, make sure that the deposit amount shown in the app matches the amount written on your paper check.
Click “Submit” to complete your deposit. The RBFCU Funds Availability Policy applies, but typically you should see the funds in your account right away.
- Deposit checks using Mobile Deposit
- Review your loans and make payments on the go
- Check RBFCU's current rates
- Open accounts
- Apply for loans
- Pay your bills online
- Monitor your accounts and transactions with customized email and text Alerts
- Find RBFCU branches and surcharge-free ATMs
- Contact RBFCU for assistance by chat, secure message, phone or email
If you’re having issues with the RBFCU Mobile app, we’re here to help. Our troubleshooting page offers solutions to common problems members experience with signing in, biometric (Fingerprint, Touch ID, Face ID, etc.) usage, usernames and passwords and more:
What happened to the old RBFCU Mobile app?
The RBFCU Mobile app was redesigned to meet changing mobile operating system requirements. As of Tuesday, Nov. 9, 2021, you will no longer be able to use the old version of the RBFCU Mobile app.
To continue banking with RBFCU using our app, you will need to download the new RBFCU Mobile app. After you’ve downloaded the new app, please delete the old one from your device.
How do I add or remove the RBFCU Mobile app widget to my device's home screen?
The widget is currently only available on Android devices. The widget for Apple devices is still in development and will be included in a future release.
To use the widget, you must enable Quick Balance:
- Open the RBFCU Mobile app and, before you sign in, look for “Quick Balance” at the bottom of the sign-in screen.
- Tap “Quick Balance” to bring up the feature. Tap the settings (gear) icon on the right to open the Settings on your phone.
- In the RBFCU Mobile app settings, turn the toggle switch next to “Quick Balance” to the “on” position.
To add the widget to your device’s home screen:
For Android users:
- Hold your finger down on your device's home screen until the edit screen appears.
- Tap “Widgets” at the bottom of your home screen.
- Find the RBFCU Mobile app widget, and select and hold it until you’re allowed to place it.
- Place the RBFCU Mobile app widget on your home screen and adjust the size as desired.
To remove the RBFCU Mobile app widget, edit your home screen and follow the prompts.
Who is eligible for Mobile Deposit? How do I know if I am eligible?
To check if you are eligible for Mobile Deposit, sign in to your Online Banking account. On the “Account Summary” page, click on the “I Want To...” drop-down menu (three vertical dots to the right of your account's name). Members who meet the requirements will see “Mobile Deposit” listed.
Members can also see if they qualify by going to their “My Profile” icon in the top right corner of the page. There, members will select the “Member Services” link. Under the “Mobile Deposit” section, members will see if they are eligible to make deposits online.
How do I open a checking account from the RBFCU Mobile app?
To open a new checking account:
- Sign in to the RBFCU Mobile app.
- On the Account Summary page, tap “New Account” under “Deposit Accounts.”
- Verify your address, and tap "Let’s Get Started" to follow the self-service directions.
How much am I spending?
What is it worth to reduce my spending?
How long will it take to save for a purchase?
RBFCU does not charge a fee for the RBFCU Mobile app, but you may be charged for data by your mobile wireless provider.
Apple, the Apple Logo, iPhone and iPad are trademarks of Apple, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Google Play, the Google Play logo and Android are trademarks of Google LLC.
Additional qualifications apply to use RBFCU Mobile Deposit®. All deposits, including Mobile Deposits, are subject to the RBFCU Funds Availability Policy. Certain restrictions, including daily and monthly deposit limitations, may apply.
Cash Advances and Balance Transfers may not exceed your available credit limit. The use of a Mastercard Cash Advance to transfer a balance will result in a Cash Advance Fee. Cash back rewards or points are not earned on Balance Transfers or Cash Advances. Terms subject to change; other restrictions apply. Contact the Payment Services Department for complete details.
Loans subject to credit approval and rates subject to change. Some restrictions may apply.