RBFCU Mobile App
Mobile banking made easy
With the RBFCU Mobile app, your personal finances are easier to manage than ever before. Whether you need to check your balance, find an ATM or deposit a check, the RBFCU Mobile app helps you to do it all from wherever you are. Download the app today!
Convenience comes standard with the RBFCU Mobile app
Use the RBFCU Mobile app on your smartphone or tablet to:
Make a Mobile Deposit
Deposit checks on your time — just take photos of the front and back of your check and submit it for review.
Use the “Manage Cards” feature to activate, freeze or replace your debit or credit card; report it lost or stolen; request a new PIN or balance transfer; and set alerts or travel notifications on your account.
How to make a Mobile Deposit using the RBFCU Mobile app
1. Get started
Sign in to the RBFCU Mobile app, and tap "Mobile Deposit" at the bottom of the screen.
Endorse your check by signing your name on the back, then add “For mobile deposit only,” your account number and the date.
3. Select account
Using the drop-down menu at the top of the screen, select the account where you’d like to deposit the check.
Tap the “Front” and “Back” camera icons to take photos of the front and back of the check using your mobile device’s camera, and follow the prompts.
Once you’ve taken photos of the check, make sure that the deposit amount shown in the app matches the amount written on your paper check.
Click “Submit” to complete your deposit. Typically, you should see the funds in your account right away.
- Stay on track by reviewing your loans and making payments on the go
- Check RBFCU's current rates
- Conveniently open accounts and apply for loans
- Pay your bills online
- Monitor your accounts and transactions with customized email and text alerts
- Find RBFCU branches and surcharge-free ATMs
- Contact RBFCU by phone, email, message or chat when you need assistance
Mobile Banking FAQs
- How do I download the RBFCU Mobile app?
How do I open a checking account from the RBFCU Mobile app?
To open a new checking account:
- Sign in to the RBFCU Mobile app
- Tap "New Account" under Deposit Accounts on the Account Summary page
- Verify your address, and tap "Let's get started!" to follow the self-service directions
Who is eligible for Mobile Deposit? How do I know if I am eligible?
To check if you are eligible for Mobile Deposit, sign in to your Online Banking account. On the “Account Summary” page, click on the “I Want To...” drop-down menu (three vertical dots to the right of your account's name). Members who meet the requirements will see “Mobile Deposit” listed.
Members can also see if they qualify by going to their “My Profile” icon in the top right corner of the page. There, members will select the “Member Services” link. Under the “Mobile Deposit” section, members will see if they are eligible to make deposits online.
How do I access Mobile Deposit from the RBFCU Mobile app?
To access Mobile Deposit, sign in to the RBFCU Mobile app, then choose the “Mobile Deposit” icon in the bottom menu. From there, the app will guide you through each step of the Mobile Deposit process.
How do I deposit checks with my smartphone or tablet?
- Sign in to the RBFCU Mobile app, and tap "Mobile Deposit" at the bottom of the screen.
- Endorse your check by signing your name on the back, then add "For mobile deposit only," your account number and the date.
- Using the drop-down menu at the top of the screen, select the account where you’d like to deposit the check.
- Tap the "Front" and "Back" camera icons to take photos of the front and back of the check using your mobile device’s camera, and follow the prompts.
- Once you've taken photos of the check, make sure that the deposit amount shown in the app matches the amount written on your paper check.
- Click “Submit” to complete your deposit. Typically, you should see the funds in your account right away.
How much am I spending?
What is it worth to reduce my spending?
How long will it take to save for a purchase?
Additional qualifications apply to use Mobile Deposit. All deposits, including Mobile Deposits, are subject to the RBFCU Funds Availability Policy. Certain restrictions, including daily and monthly deposit limitations, may apply. RBFCU does not charge a fee for the RBFCU Mobile app, but you may be charged for data by your mobile wireless provider. Loans subject to credit approval and rates subject to change. Some restrictions may apply.