Business Select Mastercard® Credit Card
Get 2% cash back on all of your business purchases.
The RBFCU Business Select Mastercard will make your business more profitable when you earn unlimited 2% cash back on every purchase, every time. Plus, enjoy extra benefits including time-saving business-management tools, digital card management and peace of mind knowing we’re protecting you from identity theft and fraudulent purchases. The Business Select Mastercard includes:
Get access to operational solutions that will help your productivity.
When you can focus on what you do best, you get more done. The RBFCU Business Select Mastercard can help you increase your everyday efficiency with exclusive savings on financial tools, tax preparation solutions and more. Plus, you earn unlimited 2% cash back on every purchase.
Attract more customers with $125 in advertising credit after spending only $10 with Microsoft Advertising.1*
Build stronger customer relationships with the CRM tool built for small business. Just $9.99 per month, per user.2*
Build, manage and measure your business’ reach across social networks — save 50% on your first year’s subscription.3*
*Exclusive offers available upon Business Select credit card activation.
Get peace of mind with your RBFCU Mastercard.
The Business Select Mastercard helps protect you and the purchases you make with the following benefits and features:
Mastercard ID Theft Protection™
Detection and protection against identity theft, including monitoring, alerts and expert resolution.4
Contactless and Mobile Wallet Payments
Adds additional security with the use of tokenization to mask your actual card number.
Introductory APR Offer
Membership eligibility required. Credit cards are subject to credit approval. Program availability, rates and terms are subject to change. The 2.9% Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is a promotional rate for only Balance Transfers and Cash Advances made during the first 90 days your account is open. Purchases are not included. We will not charge you any interest on purchases if you pay your ENTIRE balance, including Balance Transfers and Cash Advances, by the due date each month. If the ENTIRE balance is not paid, then interest will be charged on any purchases, and the promotional interest will be charged on the Balance Transfers and/or Cash Advances made during the first 90 days of the account opening. Promotional rate balances will remain at 2.9% APR for twelve months starting from the date of the initial Balance Transfer or Cash Advance request. Beginning with the thirteenth month, any remaining balance will be repriced to an APR of % for a Business Select card based on your creditworthiness and other factors. This APR will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate. Cash back rewards are not earned on Balance Transfers or Cash Advances. Balance Transfers may not be used to pay RBFCU accounts. A fee equivalent to 2% of the amount of each Cash Advance and Balance Transfer will be assessed. This will be charged separately from the amount of your Cash Advance or Balance Transfer request.
Take your business to new heights.
Enjoy the card that helps you optimize your business and also includes exclusive benefits and promotions.
Assign cards to multiple authorized employees and set specific spending limits for each individual. This gives you the ability to maintain an overall credit limit for your business while giving your trusted employees freedom to use the cards on your behalf.
Customize your billing breakdown for simplicity and ease of payment. You can have bills itemized by user so you can easily review what each authorized employee spends.
Redeem your cash rewards at any time.
With an RBFCU Business Select Mastercard, you earn unlimited 2% cash back on every purchase, every time. Plus, you control when you want to redeem your rewards with the option below:
Apply cash rewards as a statement credit.
Get valuable rebates when you use your RBFCU Business Select Mastercard with Mastercard Easy Savings®
Take advantage of automatic rebates5 at more than 50,000 merchants when you use the RBFCU Business Select Mastercard credit card. There’s no enrollment fee, no coupons and no codes. Transactions must be processed as a credit to qualify.*
Your savings will be applied to your RBFCU business account each month — automatically. Click here for frequently asked questions about Mastercard Easy Savings.
*Purchases must be processed as a credit transaction. Sign or select “credit” when using your Business Select credit card. If prompted for PIN, select cancel and sign.
Use your RBFCU Business Select Mastercard to qualify for these rebates:
I have a personal credit card with RBFCU. How is it different from a business credit card?
An RBFCU Business Select Mastercard credit card provides a 2% flat cashback earning potential without a ceiling or tiered system. This card is designed to support the unique needs of a business by offering features tailored to handle different aspects of a business credit card such as multiple employee cards with designated limits under a master account limit. A different card number is issued to each employee, which will not interrupt the use of the account should an employee lose a card, or if an employee leaves the company and requires termination of the card.
I currently have a personal credit card that I use for my business. How do I convert to a business credit card?
You may keep your existing credit card for non-business use and/or apply for a business credit card to solely track business expenses. To apply for a business credit card, sign in to your Online Banking account.
How do I add an authorized user to my business credit card?
To add authorized RBFCU Business Select credit card users to your account, call our Payment Services Team at 210-945-3300, ext. 74571 or send us a secure message through your Online Banking account to begin the process. You’ll need to include the authorized user’s name and the limit you would like them to have. Our Business Solutions Specialists will let you know any additional specific information you will need to provide.
How do I create spending limits for authorized business credit card users?
To set spending limits for authorized business credit card users, call our Payment Services Team at 210-945-3300, ext. 74571 or send us a secure message via your Online Banking account.
Who in my business can cash out business credit card rewards?
The person designated as your account administrator may cash out rewards.
Membership eligibility is required. Credit cards are subject to credit approval. Rates and terms subject to change. The Cash Back rewards program pays a reward for each qualified purchase completed with your Card. ATM withdrawals, Balance Transfers, Cash Advances, finance charges, fees and any other non-purchase transactions do not qualify for rewards. The cash back is redeemable online, and payment of the reward may be made as a statement credit. Cash rewards are forfeited if your Card is closed before redemption. We reserve the right to disqualify transactions that are not usual or customary and are apparently structured or intended to abuse the program. Abuse of the program may result in loss of rewards and Card privileges. We may add to, change, or delete any of the terms of this program or discontinue this program at any time at our sole and absolute discretion.
1. For each new Microsoft Advertising customer, a credit of $125.00 will automatically be applied to the customer’s Microsoft Advertising account once such customer has spent $10.00 on Microsoft Advertising using a Mastercard small business credit, debit or prepaid card. The $125.00 credit will be applied to each participating customer’s Microsoft Advertising account after such customer has spent $10.00 in accordance with the Offer terms. Additionally, the $125.00 credit must be redeemed within 90 days of award. Valid in the U.S. for new customers only. A new customer is a customer that has not had an active Microsoft Advertising account before.
2. Annual contract required. Promotional price is per user, per month and applies to the first annual subscription only. Promotion does not apply to services added after initial checkout. Offer is nontransferable and may not be combined with any other offer. Must complete free trial of Essentials and use a valid Mastercard Small Business card issued in the United States or Canada at checkout. Offer only available for new Salesforce Essentials customers. Sales tax may be applied where applicable. Mastercard is not responsible for provision of Salesforce services. Offer is for a limited time and subject to change without further notice. For more details, visit salesforce.com/solutions/mastercard.
3. Terms and conditions apply. The offer is valid only for Mastercard Small Business cards issued in the United States. The offer is not applicable to existing Zoho customers and applicable only to new customers. The offer is valid only for the first-year subscription and not for subsequent renewals. Price is listed in U.S. dollars. The offer is nontransferable and cannot be exchanged for cash, check, or any form of credit. Mastercard is not responsible for the provision of any Zoho services. No two offers can be combined and no additional discount or offer will be applicable. The offer is for a limited time and subject to change without further notice.
4. Certain terms, conditions, and exclusions apply. Cardholders need to register for this service. This service is provided by Generali Global Assistance Inc. Please see your guide to benefits for details, or call 1-800-Mastercard (1-800-627-8372).
5. Program subject to change without notice. Restrictions apply. Rebates currently available for qualifying eligible purchases made with an RBFCU Business Select credit card. Participating merchants and rebate offers subject to change. You'll receive Mastercard Easy Savings® Program rebates on top of merchant discounts. Click here for Mastercard Easy Savings terms and conditions.
All third-party trademarks belong to their respective owners.