Homeowners Insurance

Keeping your home safe

When it comes to protecting what matters most, choose RBFCU Insurance Agency. Through third-party partners, we offer homeowners, renters, condo owners insurance and more. RBFCU Insurance Agency will help keep you and your home protected with the right home insurance policy.

Dryer, refrigerator and water heater

Home warranty coverage guards against unexpected and costly repairs and replacement bills for covered residential appliances and systems. Warranty coverage is provided through our partner, Cinch Home Services.

Living room

Renters insurance provides coverage for your belongings as a renter in a rental property and protects you from being held liable for actions that occur on or in the property.


Condominium coverage is specially designed for condo owners and tenants. It protects your investment, securing your unit and all your personal property.

Rental house

Like a homeowners policy, investment/rental insurance protects your property structure and provides liability coverage on the premises.

House under construction

Builders risk protects equipment and materials during construction, while CPL provides liability coverage for the insured and family if accidents occur during construction.

Flooded house

Flood insurance provides coverage not typically included in homeowners insurance policies, protecting your property against one of the most common natural disasters.

  • How much homeowners insurance do I need?
    + -

    You will need enough homeowners insurance to rebuild your home in the event of a loss.

  • What types of incidents does homeowners insurance cover?
    + -

    A standard homeowners policy generally protects your home and your personal property from damage caused by:

    • Fires or lightning
    • Windstorms (including hurricanes and tornadoes) or hail
    • Explosions
    • Riots or civil commotions
    • Aircraft
    • Vehicles
    • Smoke
    • Theft or vandalism (sometimes called malicious mischief)
    • Falling objects
    • Weight of ice, snow or sleet
    • Freezing of plumbing, heating, air conditioning or other household systems

    It is best to contact RBFCU Insurance Agency to determine what specific coverage your home will need.

  • Does RBFCU Insurance Agency insure outside Texas?
    + -

    Yes, some of our partners do offer insurance outside of Texas.

  • The property I am interested in purchasing with my land loan is within a flood zone. What does this mean?
    + -

    Flood insurance is not required by RBFCU if you are purchasing land only. However, additional insurance coverage could be required by your lender when you choose to build on the property.

  • What information will I need to provide for an auto insurance quote?
    + -

    The following personal information is needed:

    • Names of the people to be insured
    • Date(s) of birth
    • Social Security numbers and driver license numbers of all members in the household
    • Address
    • Information about your vehicle(s) (e.g., Year, make, model, vehicle identification number(s) (VIN))
    • Driving history: How many miles you drive per year, details on moving violations and accidents and your desired coverage

RBFCU Insurance Agency LLC is a wholly-owned subsidiary of RBFCU Services LLC. RBFCU Services LLC is affiliated with Randolph-Brooks Federal Credit Union (RBFCU). Insurance products are not deposits; are not obligations of the credit union; not NCUA insured; and not guaranteed by RBFCU Insurance Agency LLC, RBFCU Services LLC or RBFCU.