Tools you need to help your business succeed
RBFCU provides the tools and solutions to help your business thrive, whether you’re a growing start-up or an established organization.
Through our services and business partners, we can provide your business with low-cost, high-value business products and services that make it easier to transact, transfer funds, receive payments and more.
Our merchant services provide you access to a variety of financial tools to keep your business running smoothly.
- Point of sale
RBFCU offers a complete payroll processing solution to manage your business needs.
- Full-service payroll
- 24/7 access
- Single point of contact
- Guaranteed filings
Automated Clearing House (ACH)
Use our system to improve the speed and reliability of your business payment processing.
- Payroll direct deposit
- Electronic collections for payments, fees, dues, donations and other funds
- Payments and payment scheduling
Deposit checks remotely from a mobile phone, tablet, scanner or digital camera. Save time by making deposits anywhere, any time.
- Take photos and submit your check all in one step
- Deposit through the RBFCU Mobile app to save time and trips to the branch
Web & Technology
Comprehensive web and technology solutions that will help keep your business competitive.
- Web hosting
- Web design and development
- eCommerce solutions
- Data storage
Guest user allows eligible business account owners to share secure account access with trusted business associates.
- No need to share account owner login credentials
- Allow trusted partners to view account details, download transaction history or make online deposits
Your business must have a tax identification number in order to qualify for Guest User.
Current Merchant Services Promotions
Includes everything you need to start or grow your online business:
- Web hosting
- Domain name
- Web security
- Free website design
*Terms and conditions apply. Contact Business Services for details.
Want to provide benefits for your employees?
If you’re seeking to provide benefits for your employees, our partners at RBFCU Investments Group can help. As a wholly owned subsidiary of RBFCU Services, RBFCU Investments Group makes the following value-added benefits available to you and your employees:
- Business owner financial planning services
- IRA, SEP and 401(k)
- Affordable dental, vision and pharmacy discount programs
- Insurance services, including life and disability
Contact our Business Services team
Interested in learning more about how RBFCU’s business services can help you succeed? Click below to complete our contact form and a member of our Business Services team will contact you within 48 hours.
- Does RBFCU offer merchant processing for businesses to receive debit and credit card payments?
- What methods to process credit and debit cards does RBFCU offer?
What are the fees associated with merchant processing?
Each method has different costs. Please contact our Business Services Team at BusinessServices@rbfcu.org for more information.
Does RBFCU offer business payroll services?
Yes, RBFCU works with Newtek, a merchant services provider, to offer business payroll services. Learn more about payroll services here.
What are the fees associated with payroll services?
The cost of payroll services depends on your number of employees and additional services your business needs. Learn more about payroll services here.
Should I own or lease my business location?
Should I buy or lease equipment?
Should I take advantage of trade discounts?
What is my business worth today?
Fees may be assessed for ACH origination.
* Do not send sensitive information including account numbers, Social Security numbers, etc., through unsecured email. To send sensitive information, simply log into your online banking account and send us a secure message. Click “My Messages” (near the top-right corner of the page), followed by “Send a Message.”
RBFCU Investments Group LLC is a wholly-owned subsidiary of RBFCU Services LLC. RBFCU Services LLC is affiliated with Randolph-Brooks Federal Credit Union (RBFCU).
RBFCU Investments Group Advisors are registered representatives of CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc. Securities sold, advisory services offered through CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc. (CBSI), member FINRA / SIPC, a registered broker/dealer and investment advisor. CBSI is under contract with the financial institution to make securities available to members.
Trust services available through Members Trust Company, a federal thrift regulated by the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency.
Not NCUA/NCUSIF/FDIC insured, May Lose Value, No financial institution guarantee. Not a deposit of any financial institution. CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc., is a registered broker/dealer in all fifty states of the United States of America. FR-2022545.1-0218-0320