Mobile Payment Services
Making payments your way
We give you tools that make purchasing easier while you continue to enjoy the RBFCU perks you love the most. Paying with your mobile device is safe and convenient as you shop at your favorite stores.
Apple Pay is accepted by more than 200,000 merchants worldwide, offering you an added layer of security thanks to TouchID and passcode-authentication transactions.
Accepted almost anywhere you can swipe, insert or tap your card, Samsung Pay offers convenience when completing transactions using your Samsung device.
Use the Fitbit app to connect your RBFCU credit or debit card to Fitbit Ionic. Then, use your watch to complete purchases at any store that accepts Fitbit Pay™.
Click to Pay from Mastercard® is a password-free, online checkout option that lets you check out faster with participating merchants by storing your payment information in one place.
Stay in control
Payment information stored securely in one place — so it's there when you need it.
Intelligent security helps recognize you at checkout.
Password-free checkout takes the hassle out of paying online.
- Look for the Click to Pay icon where Mastercard is accepted.
- Choose your payment method — everything is stored securely in one place.
- Check out securely in just a few clicks.
Benefits and features
- Streamline the checkout process with thousands of merchants worldwide
- Make secure and touch-free purchases
- Accepted anywhere that Mastercard® is accepted
- Secure transactions and $0 liability on unauthorized purchases
Do I earn cash back with mobile payment services?
Yes, making payments using mobile payment services like Apple Pay or Samsung Pay will earn the same cash back and rewards that a CashBack Rewards Mastercard credit card transaction would normally earn.
How do I add my credit or debit card to Apple Pay?
You can start using Apple Pay as soon as you add a credit or debit card to the Wallet app on iPhone.
To add a card, go into Settings > Wallet & Apple Pay, and select “Add Credit or Debit Card.” You can also open Wallet and select “Add Credit or Debit Card.” Follow the prompts to add your card.
This card will be your default payment card, but you can go to Wallet anytime and add, then select, a different card. For more information, please visit the Apple support website.
How do I add my debit or credit card to Samsung Pay?
To add your RBFCU debit or credit card, select “Apps” from the Home screen, select “Samsung Pay,” and select “Add Card.” From there, use your camera to enter the card information or type it in manually. This card will be your default payment card, but you can add as many as 10 cards to use in the app.
How do I download the RBFCU Mobile app?
To download the RBFCU Mobile app:
- On an Apple device: Click here from your device, or search "RBFCU" on the App Store
- On an Android device: Click here from your device, or search "RBFCU" on Google Play
For full app functionality, please ensure your device is running the latest software. The RBFCU Mobile app requires the latest operating systems (OS) for security updates:
- iPadOS 13 or later
- iPhone iOS 13 or later
- Android OS 8.0 or later
If my physical RBFCU card is lost or was stolen and I have Apple Pay or Samsung Pay, what do I do?
You can report your lost or stolen card by contacting us in one of the following ways:
- Phone: 210-945-3300
- Email: email@example.com
- Online: Sign in to your Online Banking account to report your card lost or stolen in Manage Cards.
- RBFCU Mobile app:
- Sign in to the RBFCU Mobile app.
- Tap “Manage Cards.”
- Select your card.
- Select the appropriate option (e.g., “Report Lost or Stolen,” “Freeze” or “Replace”).
- Verify the information for accuracy, and click “Submit.”
- If your card is connected to a mobile wallet like Samsung Pay or Apple Pay, remove the card from the devices.
Apple® and iPhone® are trademarks of Apple, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Apple Pay, Apple Watch and Touch ID are trademarks of Apple, Inc. iTunes is for legal or rightholder-authorized copying only. Samsung and Samsung Pay are registered trademarks of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. Fitbit, Fitbit Pay and the Fitbit Logo are trademarks, service marks and/or registered trademarks of Fitbit, Inc. in the United States and in other countries. Garmin and the Garmin logo are trademarks of Garmin Ltd. or its subsidiaries and are registered in one or more countries, including the U.S. Garmin Pay is a trademark of Garmin Ltd. or its subsidiaries. RBFCU Mobile Wallet Agreement