Youth Ambassador Program
Randolph-Brooks Federal Credit Union created the Youth Ambassador Program to fulfill the credit union philosophy of “People Helping People.” The program provides high school junior and senior students an opportunity to learn about personal finance, gain professional development skills, explore financial careers and earn educational scholarships. We are currently accepting applications for the 2024 Youth Ambassador Program through March 22, 2024. For persons under the age of 18, please have a parent or legal guardian register for this program.
The Youth Ambassador Program participants will meet in-person for five consecutive days at the RBFCU Headquarters in Live Oak, Texas. The week will consist of financial education presentations, resume and interview tips, RBFCU employee panel sessions, a campus tour and much more.
Dates: Monday, June 24 - Friday, June 28
Time: 9 a.m.-3 p.m. (Lunch provided daily)
Youth Ambassadors are expected to:
- Attend all scheduled meetings
- Actively participate in all of the planned events
- Create and present a financial education presentation
Youth Ambassadors benefit from:
- Valuable personal financial education
- Useful training on life and career skills
- Opportunities for educational scholarships