Youth Ambassador Program
Randolph-Brooks Federal Credit Union created the Youth Ambassador Program to fulfill the credit union philosophy of “People Helping People.” The program provides youth between the ages of 16-20 an opportunity to learn personal financial information, participate in a community service activity and earn educational scholarships.
Ambassadors are expected to:
- Attend scheduled meetings
- Participate in an RBFCU-sponsored community service event
- Create and present a financial education presentation
Youth Ambassadors benefit from:
- Valuable personal financial education
- Useful training on life and career skills
- Opportunities for educational scholarships
The application period for the 2021 Youth Ambassador Program has ended as of May 14, 2021. For information on next year’s program, contact the RBFCU Financial Education Team at 210-945-3300 , ext. 74513 or by email at email@example.com.
RBFCU employees, volunteers and their immediate family members are not eligible for the Youth Ambassador Program. Membership eligibility required.