Banking options for your busy lifestyle
Access your account anytime, anywhere with RBFCU’s online and mobile banking services. To access your account, go to our homepage, and enter your username and password to sign in.
Signing in for the first time? Follow the directions in Online Banking to get your sign-in credentials.
Stay up-to-date on account information
Monitor your account and transactions with customized email and text Alerts.
- Receive Alerts by text or email
- Schedule Alerts for loan payments, deposits, balance thresholds and more
- Add or adjust Alerts as often as you like to monitor your account thoroughly
Visit the Alerts page in your Online Banking account and follow the prompts to enable or update your Alerts.
Pay your bills on the go
Instead of signing in to multiple sites or paying for stamps to send by mail, you can make the process easier with RBFCU Bill Pay™.
- Free online and mobile Bill Pay
- Same-day payment options for selected billers
Sign in to your Online Banking account, then select “Move Money” from the menu. Select “Pay a Bill” to enroll or use Bill Pay.
Make deposits from your device
Deposit checks anywhere, anytime with RBFCU Mobile Deposit® and save a trip to a branch.
- Take photos and submit your check with the RBFCU Mobile app
- Use a scanner or digital camera to deposit checks with your computer in Online Banking
Visit the Mobile Deposit page in your Online Banking account and follow the prompts to deposit a check.
Receive your statements online
Access your statements, account documents, tax information and notices any time in your Online Banking account. You’ll save paper and help the environment!
- Review current and past monthly or quarterly statements and other important documents all in one place
- Decrease clutter
- Extra protection of personal information by avoiding potential theft
Visit the Paperless Option page in your Online Banking account and follow the prompts to enroll in electronic statements and documents.
With the RBFCU Mobile app, your personal finances are easier to manage than ever before. Whether you need to check your balance, find an ATM or deposit a check, the RBFCU Mobile app helps you to do it all from wherever you are.
How do I manage text or email Alerts on my account?
To manage Alerts in the RBFCU Mobile app:
- Sign in to the RBFCU Mobile app.
- Select the profile icon in the upper-right corner.
- Select “Set Alerts.”
- Select the type of Alert you’d like to manage from “Account & Loan Alerts,” “Card Alerts” or “Other Alerts.”
- Choose an account and follow the prompts to set your Alert preferences.
Is there a charge for electronic Bill Pay?
No, it is a free service.
How do I enroll in Paperless Statements?
Visit the Paperless Option page in your Online Banking account to enroll in Paperless Statements.
To enroll via the RBFCU Mobile app:
- Sign in to the RBFCU Mobile app.
- Tap the + button at the bottom of the screen to view your options.
- Tap the “View Services” icon.
- Tap “Paperless Option.”
- Check the boxes to agree to the Paperless Preference Agreement and consent to receive electronic documents.
- Tap the toggle to switch it from “Disabled” to “Enabled.”
Who is eligible for Mobile Deposit? How do I know if I am eligible?
To check if you are eligible for Mobile Deposit, sign in to your Online Banking account. On the Account Summary page, click on the “I Want To...” drop-down menu (three vertical dots to the right of your account’s name). Members who meet the requirements will see “Mobile Deposit” listed.
Enrolling in Alerts is free, but you may be charged for text messages by your mobile wireless provider. Alerts are a supplemental service and are not a replacement for responsible account review and management. You are responsible for any fees or charges incurred on your account whether you receive your Alerts or not.
RBFCU Bill Pay™ is a free service for members. Additional fees will apply for using the Bill Pay Same Day service. Members who do not pay at least one bill per month for three consecutive months will automatically be removed from this service. RBFCU Checking required to use Bill Pay.
Additional qualifications apply to use RBFCU Mobile Deposit®. All deposits, including Mobile Deposits, are subject to the RBFCU Funds Availability Policy. Certain restrictions, including daily and monthly deposit limitations, may apply.
IRA statements, error resolution notices, tax statements or any additional financial documentation required by law will still be mailed until further notice.
RBFCU does not charge a fee for the RBFCU Mobile app, but you may be charged for data by your mobile wireless provider.