‘People helping people’
As a member-owned, not-for-profit financial cooperative, Randolph-Brooks Federal Credit Union (RBFCU) is committed to serving our members’ financial needs. Our mission is to improve our members’ economic well-being and quality of life. It’s an extension of the credit union philosophy of “people helping people.”
In that spirit, we're continually working to improve accessibility for our members whether they interact with us at a branch, over the phone or online.*
Read below to see how RBFCU is providing accessibility to all members, and find out how to contact us if you have a question, comment or suggestion as to how RBFCU can improve accessibility.
At a branch
RBFCU branches offer many services and features to provide accessibility to members with disabilities, including:
- Handicapped-accessible parking spaces and entry to the branches
- ATMs with Braille instructions and 3.5mm headset jacks
- Drive-thru banking1
- Accessible restrooms and safe deposit box rooms
- Easy-to-open doors
- Braille signage
- Accommodation of service animals
- Written communication with members
- American Sign Language (ASL), Pidgin Signed English (PSE) or Signing Exact English (SEE) interpreters available upon request (24-48 hours notice requested)
- Appointments available through online scheduling2
2We strongly encourage our members to utilize RBFCU services that do not require visiting a location. However, we understand there are some services that require lobby access. If you do require lobby access for your transaction, appointments will receive first priority.
Online and mobile
Access your account anytime, anywhere with RBFCU’s online and mobile banking services. For the best online user experience, please use the latest version of your preferred browser. Use Online Banking to:
- Monitor your accounts and transactions
- Set up email and text alerts
- Use free RBFCU Bill Pay™3
- Make deposits from your device4
- View and download your statements
- Open accounts, apply for loans and credit cards
- Order checks
- Transfer funds within your account or to other RBFCU account holders
- Chat with representatives
- Send secure messages after signing in to your Online Banking account
3RBFCU Bill Pay is a free service for members. Additional fees will apply for using the Bill Pay Same Day service. Members who do not pay at least one bill per month for three consecutive months will automatically be removed from this service. RBFCU Checking required to use Bill Pay.
4Additional qualifications apply to use RBFCU Mobile Deposit™. All deposits, including Mobile Deposits, are subject to the RBFCU Funds Availability Policy. Certain restrictions, including daily and monthly deposit limitations, may apply.
Call 1-800-580-3300 anytime to reach HAL, our automated account access system. Just enter your HAL passcode to access your accounts so you can:
- Check your account balances, along with recent deposits, withdrawals and dividends paid
- Find out when a specific check cleared
- Transfer funds within your account and between accounts
- Make loan and Mastercard payments, get balances and payment due dates
- Report a lost or stolen card
To obtain your HAL passcode or receive additional assistance, call our Member Service Center at 1-800-580-3300.
If you need assistance communicating over the phone, please dial 711 to use the free Telecommunications Relay Service. Click here to learn more about 711.
You can mail a deposit or loan payment to us by printing this Mail-in Deposit/Loan Payment Voucher Form and sending it and your check(s) to:
P.O. Box 2097
Universal City, TX 78148-2097
Need further assistance? Contact us
If you should need additional assistance or have a suggestion on how RBFCU can improve accessibility, please contact us:
- BY PHONE: 1-800-580-3300 (TTY: 711)
- BY EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
- BY MAIL: RBFCU, P.O. Box 2097, Universal City, Texas 78148-2097
- IN PERSON: Click here to find your nearest branch
5Any sensitive information including account numbers, Social Security numbers, etc., should not be sent through unsecured email. To send sensitive information, simply sign in to your Online Banking account and send us a secure message. Click “Contact or Find Us” (in the top-right corner of the page), followed by “Send a Secure Message.”
*RBFCU strives to make every page on the website accessible to users but cannot guarantee that every page is compliant with Level AA standards set forth by the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) as published by the Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI) of the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C).