Credit card choices to fit your lifestyle
Whether you want to pay off other high-interest credit cards, need flexibility for purchases, or are just looking for a valuable credit card, an RBFCU Mastercard® will keep interest payments low and make purchases easy and rewarding!
2% cash back
on all purchases
Earning rewards you can cash out and use whenever you need them, while still enjoying rates as low as 10.90% APR.
Receive a great low rate — as low as
Paying off credit card balances quickly, while making purchases without accruing high interest charges.
Both cards provide users with value and convenience through:
- 0% introductory APRs on balance transfers and cash advances*
- $0 cash advance fee
- $0 balance transfer fee
- No foreign transaction fees
- 25-day grace periods on purchases
- $0 fraud liability
- $1 million in travel accident insurance
- MasterRental insurance
- International acceptance
What you’ll need to apply for a new card
If you’re an RBFCU member, the online application for a credit card should take a few moments to complete. You’ll need:
- Your personal information, including contact information
- Personal information for any joint cardholders
- Employer and income information for yourself and any joint cardholders
Not an RBFCU member yet? You can complete an online Mastercard application now, then apply for membership prior to accepting the offer.
How RBFCU protects you
We keep your credit card secure through:
- Chip technology
- 24/7 fraud monitoring
- Fraud alerts via email, phone and text if we notice suspicious activity on your accounts
- Zero liability on unauthorized purchases
Already have a credit card? We can help you ...
- Apply for a credit card limit increase
- Redeem reward points
- Transfer a balance
- Add your card to Apple Pay
- Add your card to Masterpass
- Add your card to Samsung Pay
Current cardholder promotions
Stay updated on the latest promotions, exclusive offers, contests, sweepstakes, giveaways and more available to RBFCU Mastercard cardholders.
I lost my card. What do I do?
To report a lost or stolen debit card, log into your online banking account or the RBFCU Mobile app and choose “Manage Cards.” From this screen, you can report your card as lost or stolen.
Alternatively, you can call our Member Service Center.
I didn't receive my PIN with my card. How can I request my PIN?
Generally, your RBFCU Mastercard credit card PIN will arrive in a separate, perforated envelope in the mail within seven business days. However, if you have any questions, call an RBFCU Payment Services Representative at 1-800-580-3300, ext. 74571.
Do I need my PIN to use my credit card?
RBFCU cards are PIN preferred and typically require a PIN to be used.
How do I change my credit card PIN?
You can change your credit card PIN at any RBFCU ATM location. You must know your current credit card PIN to be able to change it to a number of your choice.
The option to change an RBFCU Mastercard credit card PIN is only available at RBFCU ATMs. RBFCU ATMs located at Murphy gas stations and non-RBFCU ATMs are not able to process credit card PIN changes.
How do I request a balance transfer?
To complete a balance transfer online, follow these instructions:
- Log into your online banking account.
- Click on the credit card name located on your account summary homepage.
- Select the “Balance Transfer” option located on the left-hand side of the page.
- Complete the required information in the boxes provided and click the “Next” button to confirm your transaction.1 Your information will be submitted to our Payment Services Department for processing.
1Balance transfers may take up to 30 days to process.
Membership eligibility is required. Credit cards are subject to credit approval. Rates and terms subject to change; other restrictions may apply. These APRs will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate. The 0% Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is a promotional rate for balance transfers and cash advances made during the first 90 days your account is open. Promotional rate balances will remain at 0% APR for twelve full billing cycles. Beginning with the thirteenth billing cycle, any remaining balance will be repriced to an APR of 8.70% to 17.70% for a Premier Rate credit card or 10.90% to 18% for a CashBack Rewards card based on your creditworthiness and other factors. This APR will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate. All purchases made during the promotional period and thereafter will be at the previously stated APR ranges for the respective Mastercard products. Contact the Consumer Lending Center for complete details.