Credit card choices to fit your lifestyle
Whether you want to pay off other high-interest credit cards, need flexibility for purchases, or are just looking for a valuable credit card, an RBFCU Mastercard® will keep interest payments low and make purchases easy and rewarding!
2% cash back
on all purchases
Earning rewards you can cash out and use whenever you need them, while enjoying rates as low as % APR.
Receive a great low rate — as low as
Paying off credit card balances quickly, while making purchases without accruing high interest charges.
Both cards provide users with value and convenience through:
- 0% introductory APRs on balance transfers and cash advances*
- $0 cash advance fee
- $0 balance transfer fee
- No foreign transaction fees
- 25-day grace periods on purchases
- $0 fraud liability
- $1 million in travel accident insurance
- MasterRental insurance
- International acceptance
*The 0% Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is a promotional rate for only balance transfers and cash advances made during the first 90 days your account is open. Purchases are not included. Promotional rate balances will remain at 0% APR for twelve full billing cycles starting from the date of the initial balance transfer or cash advance request. Beginning with the thirteenth billing cycle, any remaining balance will be repriced to an APR of % to % for a Premier Rate credit card or % to % for a CashBack Rewards card based on your creditworthiness and other factors.
What you’ll need to apply for a new card
If you’re an RBFCU member, the online application for a credit card should take a few moments to complete. You’ll need:
- Your personal information, including contact information
- Personal information for any joint cardholders
- Employer and income information for yourself and any joint cardholders
Not an RBFCU member yet? You can complete an online Mastercard application now, then apply for membership prior to accepting the offer.
How RBFCU protects you
We keep your credit card secure through:
- Chip technology
- 24/7 fraud monitoring
- Fraud alerts via email, phone and text if we notice suspicious activity on your accounts
- Zero liability on unauthorized purchases
- Set card usage alerts through the Manage Cards feature
Already have a credit card? We can help you ...
- Apply for a credit card limit increase
- Redeem reward points
- Transfer a balance
- Upgrade your card to earn cash back
- Learn about mobile payment services
Current cardholder promotions
Stay updated on the latest promotions, exclusive offers, contests, sweepstakes, giveaways and more available to RBFCU Mastercard cardholders.
Which is better for me: A cash-back credit card or a low-rate credit card?
How will rate changes affect my credit card balance?
How long will it take to pay off my credit card balance?
Should I consolidate my credit cards?
Should I pay off debt or invest in savings?
I lost my card. What do I do?
You can report your lost or stolen card by contacting us in one of the following ways:
1. Sign in to your Online Banking account.
2. Under the “View Services” tab, under “Manage Cards,” select “Report Lost Cards.”
3. Select the card that you want to report lost, then click “Next.”
4. Select the appropriate option (e.g., "Report a Lost or Stolen Card," "Freeze Card," or "Replace Card").
5. Verify the information for accuracy, and click “Submit.”
6. If your card is connected to Samsung Pay or Apple Pay, remove the card from the devices.
- How can I request a Personal Identification Number (PIN) for my Mastercard® credit card?
Do I need my PIN to use my credit card?
RBFCU cards are PIN preferred and typically require a PIN to be used.
How can I change my credit card PIN?
You may change your PIN by calling the IVR system at 1-866-297-3413 or by visiting any RBFCU ATM. You will be asked to type in your current PIN number. You will not be able to change the PIN at ATMs located at Murphy gas stations.
Important: You must know your current credit card PIN to be able to change it. If you did not receive your PIN, you may request a confirmation through the manage cards link on your online account or you can contact RBFCU at 1-800-580-3300.
If you and the joint owner, or authorized user, on the Mastercard elect to have the same PIN, you will not be able to select the PIN through the IVR system, however, you may visit an RBFCU ATM to select a new PIN.
How do I request a balance transfer?
To request a balance transfer:
1. Sign in to your Online Banking account.
2. Under the “View Accounts” tab, click on the three vertical dots next to the desired credit card under the “Credit Cards” section.
3. From the “I Want To…” menu, select “Balance Transfer.”
5. On the Balance Transfer Request Form, complete the required information.
6. Click “Next.”
7. Review the information for accuracy.
8. Click “Submit.” Your information will be submitted to our Payment Services Department for processing.
*Balance transfers can take up to 30 days to process.
Phone: You can also call our Payment Services Department at 1-800-580-3300, ext. 74571.
In-Person: Visit any branch to request an in-person balance transfer.
Membership eligibility is required. Credit cards are subject to credit approval. Rates and terms subject to change; other restrictions may apply. These APRs will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate. The 0% Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is a promotional rate for only balance transfers and cash advances made during the first 90 days your account is open. Purchases are not included. Promotional rate balances will remain at 0% APR for twelve full billing cycles starting from the date of the initial balance transfer or cash advance request. Beginning with the thirteenth billing cycle, any remaining balance will be repriced to an APR of % to % for a Premier Rate credit card or % to % for a CashBack Rewards card based on your creditworthiness and other factors. All purchases made during the promotional period and thereafter will be at the previously stated APR ranges for the respective Mastercard products. Contact the Consumer Lending Center for complete details.