Youth Ambassador Program
Randolph-Brooks Federal Credit Union created the Youth Ambassador Program to fulfill the credit union philosophy of "People Helping People." The program provides youth between the ages of 16 - 22 an opportunity to learn personal financial information,
participate in a community service activity and earn educational scholarships.
Ambassadors are expected to:
- Attend scheduled meetings
- Participate in an RBFCU-sponsored community service event
- Create and present a group financial education presentation
Youth Ambassadors benefit from:
- Valuable personal financial education
- Useful training on life and career skills
- Opportunities for educational scholarships
We are no longer accepting applications for the Youth Ambassador Program for 2019.