Really Free Checking
$0 monthly maintenance fee and $0 minimum balance
An RBFCU Really Free Checking account gives you more when it comes to your money. Along with the no-cost Freedom Debit Card and standard checks, our Really Free Checking account includes no monthly maintenance fee and no minimum balance requirements.
No monthly maintenance or minimum balance fees
How much am I spending?
What is it worth to reduce my spending?
How long will it take to save for a purchase?
How long will it take to become a millionaire?
What is RBFCU's checking account routing number?
RBFCU's routing number is 314089681.
How do I open a checking account from the RBFCU Mobile app?
To open a new checking account:
- Sign in to the RBFCU Mobile app
- Tap "New Account" under Deposit Accounts on the Account Summary page
- Verify your address, and tap "Let's get started!" to follow the self-service directions
- How do I download the RBFCU Mobile app?
I lost my card. What do I do?
You can report your lost or stolen card by contacting us in one of the following ways:
1. Sign in to your Online Banking account.
2. Under the “View Services” tab, under “Manage Cards,” select “Report Lost Cards.”
3. Select the card that you want to report lost, then click “Next.”
4. Select the appropriate option (e.g., "Report a Lost or Stolen Card," "Freeze Card," or "Replace Card").
5. Verify the information for accuracy, and click “Submit.”
6. If your card is connected to Samsung Pay or Apple Pay, remove the card from the devices.
Why am I being asked for my ID on all transactions?
In order to protect you and your account, RBFCU must identify the transacting person on an account each time a transaction is made.
Membership eligibility is required. Programs subject to change; other restrictions may apply. Photo ID required for all transactions at any RBFCU branch.