- Act immediately. Time is very critical.
- Notify your financial institution and all three credit bureaus.
- File a complaint with the Federal Trade Commission (FTC)
- Notify Randolph-Brooks and your Major Credit Card Companies.
- File a police report with your local police department.
- Keep good records and retain them. (Problems can arise later.)
- Write down the names of people you speak with (police officers,
credit card representatives, financial institution representatives,
etc.). Follow-up your telephone calls with a summary of your conversation
and send it certified mail to the contact persons with whom you spoke.
- Keep originals (documentation, police reports, etc.). Provide only
copies to authorities who may request them.