RBFCU Insurance Agency
All the Coverage You Need in One Place
RBFCU Insurance Agency is an independent insurance agency affiliated with RBFCU.
Through RBFCU Insurance Agency, you can determine the coverage you need for any life event that may come your way. In addition, our affiliates offer access to life insurance, long-term care insurance and more.
Why choose RBFCU Insurance Agency for your insurance needs?
Serving as an advocate for you
We help provide multiple insurance carriers to find adequate coverage at a competitive price. Throughout your time with us, our specialists remain your liaisons, assisting you with procedures and questions.
Companion discounts for multiple policies
If you have multiple policies, including home and auto, you can receive companion discounts with the same insurer.
‘People helping people’ philosophy
As affiliates of RBFCU, our specialists strive to demonstrate the credit union’s dedication to meeting member needs and providing adequate coverage at a competitive price.
Requesting a quote only takes a few minutes and will not affect your credit score.
What does RBFCU Insurance Agency cover?
We have resources and options to help you manage all your insurance needs. Ask an agent today and explore other insurance coverage options. We offer access to coverage, including:
- Renters / Condo
- Investment / Rental
- Home Warranty
- Builders Risk / Comprehensive
- Personal Liability
- Specialty (e.g., boat, recreational, motorcycle)
- Commercial (e.g., general liability, business owners policy, business property)
- Workers’ Compensation
- Business Auto
- Professional Liability
Still have questions? Contact our insurance specialists:
What information will I need to provide for an auto insurance quote?
The following personal information is needed:
- Names of the people to be insured
- Date(s) of birth
- Social Security numbers and driver license numbers of all members of household
- Information about your vehicle(s): Year, make, model, vehicle identification number(s) (VIN)
- Driving history: How many miles you drive per year, details on moving violations and accidents and type of coverage you’re interested in.
RBFCU Insurance Agency LLC is a wholly-owned subsidiary of RBFCU Services LLC. RBFCU Services LLC is affiliated with Randolph-Brooks Federal Credit Union (RBFCU). Insurance products are not deposits; are not obligations of the credit union; not NCUA insured; and not guaranteed by RBFCU Insurance Agency LLC, RBFCU Services LLC or RBFCU.