RBFCU's Routing Number is 314089681
Here's where to find the routing number on an RBFCU check:
How to order checks
Yes, even your checks are free!
In addition to your Freedom Debit Card, you also have access to free printed checks with your Really Free Checking account.
Place an order for your checking account checks by calling one of our representatives at 1-800-580-3300 or follow these instructions to order online:
1. Sign in to your Online Banking account.
2. On your Account Summary page, click on the three vertical dots to the right of your checking account’s available balance.
3. Select “Order Checks” from the options under the “I Want To...” drop-down menu.
4. Follow the steps outlined on the “Check Orders” page.
Routing Number FAQs
What is a routing number?
A routing number is a unique 9-digit number assigned to a bank or credit union.
- How do I find my routing number?
Why do I need a routing number?
In order to send and receive money from other financial institutions, banks and credit unions use a routing number to determine where money is supposed to go.
Routing numbers are commonly used for:
- Direct deposit
- Automatic bill payments
- Check processing
- Wire transfers