New, Used, Refinance — same low rate auto loans from RBFCU
If you’re shopping for a new or used vehicle, looking to save more on your current vehicle or want to see what options you have for future purchases, we have you covered at RBFCU. Apply online and see how easy it can be!
You can also secure additional coverage and warranties for your vehicle maintenance and loan protection needs. These coverages are provided through RBFCU, so if you are interested in adding them, please click the link below or contact RBFCU’s Consumer Lending Center.
Why choose an RBFCU auto loan?
- Easy online application process
- Deferred first payment: Qualified members can make first payment up to 60 days from loan date
- Up to 125 percent financing or refinancing for qualified members
What to expect when you're applying for an auto loan
1. Fill out your application
If you choose to finance (or refinance) with RBFCU, you’ll submit an application with the details regarding your vehicle, your personal information and your finances.
- Information about your current vehicle (if you are refinancing or already have found a specific vehicle to purchase) — vehicle identification number (VIN), make, model, year and mileage
- How long you want to finance your loan (term length)
- Your current employment and income information
- Contact information (phone number and email)
- Information about any joint borrowers you would like to include on the auto loan (including date of birth, address, income and employment, Social Security number and contact information; if applicable)
2. Get a decision
Our loan officers will review your information and we’ll contact you within one business day.
If you’re a member who has downloaded the RBFCU Mobile app, you can enable push notifications and receive an update once a decision is made on your loan.
3. Finalize your loan
Prior to finalizing, provide your vehicle information (VIN, make, model, mileage). RBFCU will let you know if additional information or paperwork is needed. Once all required information has been approved, you’ll be able to finalize your loan.
What vehicle can I afford?
Should I finance or pay cash for a vehicle?
How much will my vehicle payments be?
Which vehicle loan is better?
Which is better for me: A new or used vehicle?
Do I have to be a member to get an auto loan with RBFCU?
To secure a loan with RBFCU, membership is required. If you would like to complete your loan application right away, then complete the membership application later, you may access our non-member loan application.
What types of vehicle loans do you offer?
RBFCU offers vehicle loans for automobiles/trucks, boats, ATVs, jet skis, motorcycles and recreational vehicles. We offer financing, refinancing from other institutions, net-to-clear and other options.
How soon will I know if my auto loan application has been approved?
A decision will be made on your loan application and you will be notified typically within one business day. RBFCU members can also check their loan’s status by signing in to their online banking account.
When do I make my first auto loan payment?
Qualified borrowers may choose a first payment date up to 60 days from the date the auto loan is finalized. You can specify your preferred date to your lending specialist (e.g., the first of the month, etc.) before signing your loan documents.
Are there any vehicles that RBFCU does not finance?
RBFCU does not finance salvaged or reconditioned vehicles.
For qualified members only. Auto loans are subject to credit review and approval. Rates are subject to change without notice. Some restrictions may apply. For complete details, contact the Consumer Lending Center.