Get Paid for Your Credit Card Purchases
Not all credit card reward programs are created equal. Perks for things like airfare, hotel stays and more can be difficult to redeem and often expire whether you use them or not.
With an RBFCU 2% CashBack Rewards Mastercard® credit card, you earn unlimited 2% cash back on every purchase, every time and your cash rewards NEVER expire.* Plus, you control when and how you want to redeem your rewards:
- Deposit cash to your RBFCU account
- Apply cash as a statement credit
- Redeem2Erase transactions from $20-$1,000
You’ll also get a great low rate. Click here to learn more and apply.
If you have another RBFCU Mastercard and are interested in converting your card, click here to get started.
If you're already an RBFCU 2% CashBack Rewards Mastercard cardholder, click here to learn more about your earning and redemption options.
Rewards Program FAQs
Which RBFCU Mastercard credit cards offer rewards programs?
2% CashBack Rewards, Platinum Points Rewards and Gold CashBack
How are rewards earned?
- 2% CashBack Rewards: Earns unlimited cash rewards equivalent to 2% of the amount of each qualified purchase completed during the program calendar year (October 1 – September 30)
- Platinum Points Rewards (No longer offered): Earns one point per dollar spent on each qualified purchase
- Gold CashBack (No longer offered): Earns cash rewards equivalent to 0.25% to 1% of the total purchases completed during the program calendar year (October 1 - September 30)
Total Annual Spend
10/1 – 9/30
CashBack Bonus More than Up to All purchases $0 $999.99 0.25% $1,000 $1,999.99 0.50% $2,000 $2,999.99 0.75% $3,000 — 1.00%
Are there any exclusions to qualifying transactions?
ATM withdrawals, Balance Transfers, Cash Advances, finance charges, fees and any other non-purchase transactions do not qualify toward reward accrual.
Is there a limit on rewards accrual?
There’s no limit to the amount of rewards you can earn from purchase transactions.
How do I redeem my rewards?
- 2% CashBack Rewards cardholders: You can access your rewards balance through your Online Banking account or the RBFCU Mobile app. You may also visit scorecardrewards.com to access your rewards. You may redeem your accrued cash anytime as a:
- Platinum Points Rewards cardholders: You can access your rewards balance through your Online Banking account or the RBFCU Mobile app. You can also access your points by visiting scorecardrewards.com. There are a variety of redemption options to choose from including gift cards, merchandise, Redeem2Erase, online purchases using PayPal, in-store at select merchants, donations to charity, gas, travel and Daily Wins.
- Gold CashBack cardholders: Your accrued cash back from the program calendar year is automatically redeemed and paid to your designated RBFCU account. This usually takes place in early November.
Rewards access subject to account status and other criteria at the time of redemption.
What happens to my cash back rewards or points if I close my account?
In the event that your card is lost or stolen, we’ll transfer your cash back rewards or points balance to your new card account. If the card closes for other reasons, you may forfeit any accrued cash back rewards or points.
We reserve the right to disqualify transactions that aren’t usual or customary and are structured or intended to abuse the program. Abuse of the program may result in forfeiture of accrued rewards and loss of card privileges. We may add to, change or delete any of the terms of this program or discontinue this program at any time at our sole and absolute discretion.
*Any unredeemed rewards, as of the end of the annual earnings cycle (Oct. 1-Sept. 30), are paid out to the member’s select deposit account. Rewards access subject to account status and other criteria at time of redemption. Rates, terms, programs and reward availability may change without notice. Credit cards are subject to credit approval.