Thank you for your interest in career opportunities at Randolph-Brooks Federal Credit Union.
We are always looking for talented individuals to join our team! Founded in 1952, Randolph-Brooks serves more than 260,000 members (and growing) and has 28 branches in South Central Texas.
Our mission is to improve our members' economic well-being and quality of life.
Our vision is to be the financial institution of choice for those in our field of membership.
In short, we are in business to help people.
Here are a few things we'd like you to know about Randolph-Brooks.
- We are a not-for-profit organization, which means our members are our owners.
- We have a volunteer Board of Directors who directs the affairs of the credit union and represents the interests of all Randolph-Brooks members.
- Members rely on us, someone they know and trust, to offer products that benefit them and their families. And, our members count on friendly, professional, and outstanding service day after day.
- Our employees work in a team-oriented, fast-paced, and fun environment. We support them by providing ongoing training and development opportunities.
- We encourage all employees to grow with Randolph-Brooks and become part of our success story. In fact, more than 80% of our positions above entry-level are filled through internal promotion.
Randolph-Brooks is an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer; and maintains a smoke and drug free environment.