Let us help you balance your checkbook. First tell us the ending balance on your statement, then enter all of your outstanding checks and deposits. If your checkbook register matches our calculated amount, your checkbook is balanced! If not, you may need to verify that all of your withdrawals and deposits are correct and accounted for.
- Balance on statement
- Your ending account balance as it appears on your statement.
- Up to 10 checks written or other withdrawals you have made that do not yet appear on your statement. Be sure to include your ATM withdrawals.
- Up to five deposits made that do not yet appear on your statement. Be sure to include your ATM deposits.
- Other checks
- Total of all other checks you have written that do not appear on your statement.
- Other deposits
- Total of all other deposits you have made that do not appear in your statement.
- Total checks outstanding
- Total amount of all checks not included on your statement.
- Total deposits outstanding
- Total amount of all deposits not included on your statement.
- Checkbook balance
- Your checkbook balance.
Information and interactive calculators are made available to you as self-help tools for your personal independent use and are not intended to provide investment advice. We can not and do not guarantee their applicability or accuracy in regards to your individual circumstances. All examples are hypothetical and are for illustrative purposes. We encourage you to seek personalized advice from qualified professionals regarding all personal finance issues.