RBFCU Insurance Agency
All the coverage you need under one roof
RBFCU Insurance Agency is an independent insurance agency affiliated with RBFCU.
We can help determine the coverage you need for any life event that may come your way. Let RBFCU Insurance Agency help protect your car, home and more.
Why choose RBFCU Insurance Agency for your insurance needs?
Requesting a quote will not affect your credit score.
What does RBFCU Insurance Agency cover?
We have resources and options to cover all your insurance needs. Ask an insurance agent today about any of our insurance products.
- Renters / Condo
- Investment / Rental
- Builders Risk / Comprehensive Personal Liability
- Specialty (e.g., boat, recreational or motorcycle)
- Commercial (e.g., general liability, business owners policy or business property)
- Business Auto
- Professional Liability
- Home Warranty
Still have questions? Contact our insurance specialists:
What information will I need to provide for an auto insurance quote?
The following personal information is needed:
- Names of the people to be insured
- Date(s) of birth
- Social Security numbers and driver license numbers of all members in the household
- Information about your vehicle(s) (e.g., Year, make, model, vehicle identification number(s) (VIN))
- Driving history: How many miles you drive per year, details on moving violations and accidents and your desired coverage
Does my credit score affect my insurance premium?
Yes, but insurance premiums are affected by a number of factors, including credit score, age, claims history and others.
What is an insurance score?
An insurance score is a score based on your credit history which shows your financial background and creditworthiness.
Does RBFCU Insurance Agency insure outside Texas?
Yes, some of our partners do offer insurance outside of Texas.
What auto insurance coverage is required in Texas?
The current minimum liability limits are $30,000 for each injured person, up to a total of $60,000 per accident, and $25,000 for property damage per accident. This basic coverage is called 30/60/25 coverage. RBFCU Insurance Agency finds this coverage to be inadequate in the event of an accident or injury resulting from an accident.
RBFCU Insurance Agency LLC is a wholly-owned subsidiary of RBFCU Services LLC. RBFCU Services LLC is affiliated with Randolph-Brooks Federal Credit Union (RBFCU). Insurance products are not deposits; are not obligations of the credit union; not NCUA insured; and not guaranteed by RBFCU Insurance Agency LLC, RBFCU Services LLC or RBFCU.