Difficulty Logging On?
If you are experiencing difficulties, please check the following on your computer:
- Determine if you have the most up-to-date browser for your operating system.
How do I access my account for the first time?
- Navigate to the signup page.
- Enter your member number and last 4 of SSN.
- Click the Sign Up button.
- Answer the Identity Verification questions.
- Enter the required information to create a new username, password, and security question and answer.
Why is my account locked and how do I regain access?
For security reasons, Netbranch Online is designed to suspend your online access if five consecutive unsuccessful logon attempts occur.
To regain access to your account, you have two options:
- Click on "Forgot your password" link. You will have an opportunity to verify your identity by entering your username, last 4 digits of your SSN, and by answering some questions. After you enter the correct information, you will be prompted to create a new password.
- If the first option is not successful, you can contact the Member Service Center at 210-945-3300 (San Antonio). 512-833-3300 (Austin), or 1-800-580-3300 (toll free) or visit a branch.