San Antonio Credit Union
Randolph-Brooks Federal Credit Union is proud to call the Alamo City home, with its rich culture and heritage. Randolph-Brooks also has a strong heritage, with the belief of "people helping people," using financial education, smart money management and financial services to enrich the lives of our members.
Though we began as a military credit union in 1952, there are now more than 1,800 additional ways to qualify for membership in the greater Bexar County area.
There are several ways San Antonians can join, including, but not limited to:
- Where You Live – If you reside in one of the following pre-qualified regions: Central San Antonio, South San Antonio or West San Antonio.
- Where Your Children Attend School – Families with children who attend NEISD, NISD or JISD, you qualify for membership. For a complete listing of school districts, click here.
- Where You Work – If you're an employee or member of an RBFCU Select Group, which is either a company or organization that offers its employees/members qualification as an added-value benefit. Some Select Group partners in San Antonio include Methodist Stone Oak Hospital, QVC and Clear Channel Radio.
As a member of Randolph-Brooks San Antonio, you can take advantage of various cost-saving banking services, some of which include:
- Really free personal checking
- Free online banking to manage your personal checking
- RBFCU Member Discounts
- Online checking account statements
- Free eServices
- Overdraft protection on your personal checking account
Click here to qualify and open your new bank account(s) online. You may also contact us or visit your nearest branch to join. And remember, when you bank with RBFCU San Antonio, you're more than a member; you're an owner!