Austin Credit Union
Test As a member owned, not-for-profit financial cooperative, Randolph-Brooks Federal Credit Union is able to offer interest rates that are often lower than the rates at other financial institutions. Randolph-Brooks Austin has all the services of a bank, from checking to mortgages, without all the fees. This has allowed us to improve the economic well-being and quality of life for our Austin federal credit union members since 1995. Plus, we now have eight branches in the Austin area to serve you.
There are several ways Austinites can join, including:
- Where You Live – If you reside in the following pre-qualified regions: South Austin, Central Austin and North Austin.
- Where You Work – If you're an employee or member of an RBFCU Select Group; a company or organization that offers its employees/members qualification as a value-added benefit. Some of our partners in Austin include the Seton Health Care Network, Priebe Security Systems and the Heart Hospital of Austin.
- Where You Worship – Many places of worship are within the RBFCU field of membership. For example, if you are a parishioner with the Austin Catholic Diocese, you can join.
Your membership to our Austin federal credit union offers access to various financial services to help manage your money, including:
- Really free personal checking
- RBFCU Low Rate Auto Loans
- Mobile apps for your Apple® iPhone or AndroidTM devices
- Free online banking to manage your personal checking
- RBFCU Member Discounts
- Online checking account statements
- Free eServices
- Overdraft protection on your personal checking account
Bank with RBFCU Austin and bank on progressing into the future with your money. Apply online, visit your neighborhood branch or contact us to discover how we can help you save time, save money and earn money.