Managing your money has never been easier!
With RBFCU Mobile, your personal finances are just a tap away! Whether you need to check your balance, find the nearest ATM or deposit a check, RBFCU Mobile has the capability to do it all – and without ever having to make a trip to a branch!
- Use the ATM/branch locator tool to find RBFCU and/or surcharge-free ATMs
- Check your account balances and view your latest transactions
- Deposit checks anywhere, anytime from your camera-enabled device
- Make quick, convenient transfers between your RBFCU accounts
- Stay on track by reviewing your loans and making payments on-the-go
- Get more for your money by checking RBFCU's current deposit and loan rates
- Pay your bills online using your RBFCU ePay account
- Conveniently open Money Market accounts and Share Certificates
- Make loan payments
- See our current rates
Now available on the Apple® App Store, Google Play and Amazon Appstore for Android and Kindle Fire.
iPhone App Store
iPad App Store
Google Play App Store
Amazon Kindle Fire Appstore
Amazon Kindle Fire HD Appstore
Additional qualifications apply to use
eDeposits. All deposits are subject to the RBFCU Funds Availability Policy. Electronic
Deposits Mobile feature not available on all apps. Device must have a camera with acceptable
RBFCU does not charge a fee for the RBFCU Mobile application, but you may be charged for Web access by your mobile wireless provider.
Certain restrictions, including daily and monthly deposit limitations may apply. All deposits using Electronic Deposits Mobile are subject to our Funds Availability Policy. For questions concerning Electronic Deposits, contact NetBranch Services online or by phone at 210-945-3774 (San Antonio), 512-833-3300, ext.3774 (Austin) or 1-800-580-3300, ext. 3774 (toll-free).
Apple and the Apple logos are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Amazon, Kindle, Kindle Fire, the Amazon Kindle logo and the Kindle Fire logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc. Portions of this page are reproduced from work created and shared by Google and used according to terms described in the Creative Commons 3.0 Attribution License.