Major Credit Cards
To report lost or stolen credit cards, call your credit card company immediately:
|MasterCard® Global Service Center||
- To find out if an ID thief has been passing checks in your name, call SCAN at 1-800-262-7771.
- To report fraud on your personal checking account, call your financial institution.
To request retailers be notified that your checks are stolen, call:
- TeleCheck at 1-800-710-9898
- To report fraud, call (800)-525-6285
- To report fraud, call (888) 397-3742
Trans Union Corporation
- To report fraud, call (800) 680-7289
Unsolicited Credit Offers
To opt out of pre-screened credit offers that come to you by mail, call the Consumer Credit Reporting Industry Opt In and Opt Out line at 1-888-567-8688.
Stolen Driver's License
To report a stolen driver's license, call your local Department of Public Safety Driver's License Office.
Identity Theft Hotline — Federal Trade Commission (FTC)
To report identity theft, call the FTC's hotline at (877) ID-THEFT (877-438-4338)
National Identity Theft Web Site
Social Security Admin.
- To report social security fraud, call 800-269-0271
United States Postal Inspection Service
To report suspected mail theft, visit the U.S. Postal Inspection Service at www.usps.gov/websites/depart/inspect