Automated Account Access System
HAL, our automated account access system, keeps you up-to-date and in touch with your Randolph-Brooks account 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
With a touch-tone phone, you can get current information about your savings, checking, and money market accounts; obtain loan information; and transfer funds between accounts.
HAL gives you:
- Account Balances
- Last Ten Deposits
- Last Ten Checks
- Last Ten Freedom Check Card Withdrawals
- Specific Checks Written During the Current or Previous Month
- Transfer Funds Between Savings, Checking, and Money Market Accounts
- Consumer Loan Balance, Payment Due Date, and Loan Payoff Information
- Dividends Paid
- MasterCard® and Line of Credit Advances and Payments
You can access account information from the comfort of your home or even when you are away from home. HAL leads you through the process of obtaining account information, and if you have a question regarding your account during your call, you can speak to a Member Service Representative (during business hours).
- Member Service Representatives are available Monday – Friday, 7 a.m. – 7 p.m.; Saturday, 8:30 a.m. – 4 p.m. (CDT)
- When performing a transaction on your account, wait to hear "transaction is complete" before ending the call. If you're not performing a transaction and want to end the call, hang up anytime.
- Transactions performed on your account after 7 p.m., Monday – Friday, and 5 p.m. on Saturday (CDT) will post to your account at the start of the next business day.