Line of Credit Payoff
When will your line of credit be paid off? Use this calculator to see what it will take to payoff your line of credit, and what you can change to meet your repayment goals.
- Current balance
- Current outstanding balance on your line of credit.
- Payoff goal (in months)
- Your goal for paying off this line of credit. This is the number of months by which you would like to have completely paid off this line of credit balance.
- Current monthly payment
- The amount you are currently paying per month on this line of credit. Please enter the amount you actually pay, not the minimum payment. This amount is used to calculate how long it will take you to payoff your balance.
- New charges per month
- Total new charges you expect to put on this line of credit per month.
- Rate change (per year)
- If you expect the interest to change in the next year, use this to indicate how much. For decreasing rates, enter negative numbers.
- Interest rate (APR)
- The annual percentage rate for this line of credit.
- Annual fee
- Your annual fee for this line of credit.
- Amount to draw from this line of credit.
- Months from now
- Number of months from now before your draws will occur.
Information and interactive calculators are made available to you as self-help tools for your personal independent use and are not intended to provide investment advice. We can not and do not guarantee their applicability or accuracy in regards to your individual circumstances. All examples are hypothetical and are for illustrative purposes. We encourage you to seek personalized advice from qualified professionals regarding all personal finance issues.