Home Improvement & Renovation Loans
Consider a Home Improvement Loan to update or make other necessary changes to make your house "home sweet home."
Our Home Improvement Loan helps you:
- Add a new room or pool
- Replace older carpet with wood laminate
- Change out kitchen cabinets
- Replace the entryway linoleum with tile
- Switch out fading wallpaper
- Update your home with a new coat of paint
- Make your home more energy efficient
- Update your landscaping
Features of our Home Improvement Loans include:
- Finance up to 100% of your home's fair market value with our 4 year term, 95% with our 7 year term, or 90% with our 15 year term
- Choose the payment option that best fits your budget – select from monthly, biweekly, or semimonthly payments
- No prepayment penalties
- Arrange for automatic payments
Note: To preserve your ability to obtain a Home Improvement Loan, please do not have any work started or any materials delivered to your property prior to closing on your loan.
Loans subject to credit approval. Rates and terms subject to change without notice. RBFCU mortgage loans are available only on property in Texas. As a safeguard, a 5-day cooling-off period is required by Texas law before Home Improvement Loans may be closed. A three-day Right of Rescission is also required after closing before the funds may be disbursed.
Lender licensed by the National Mortgage Licensing System under registration number 583215.