20 & 30 – Year Mortgage Products
We know the decision to purchase or refinance your home can be complicated. So can the type of loan you choose. We want to help you understand the key differences of our 20 and 30-year products.
A fixed rate mortgage may be best if:
- You are more comfortable knowing your principal and interest payment will remain the same throughout the life of your loan
- You plan to stay in the same home for more than ten years
- You don't expect your income to increase in the coming years
An adjustable rate mortgage (ARM) may
be best if:
- You can afford potential risk of payment changes due to interest rates increasing or decreasing
- You want to make the most of your buying power
- You want more flexibility in case you plan to move within 3-5 years
- You anticipate paying off your home sooner
- You expect your income to increase
Lender licensed by the National Mortgage Licensing System under registration number 583215.