Transferring money from one financial institution to another is a safe and convenient way to let your money do the walking!
Wire transfers, available for a fee, may be requested at any branch or by calling our Member Service Center at 210-945-3300 (San Antonio), 512-833-3300 (Austin) or 1-800-580-3300 (toll free).
For same day processing, Randolph-Brooks must receive wire transfer requests by 3:15 p.m. Central Time; requests received after this time are processed the following business day (Monday through Friday).
When requesting a wire transfer, the following information is needed:
- Amount of wire transfer
- Account type funds are coming from
- Receiving institution's name, city and state
- Receiving institution's routing number. (Please verify with the receiving financial institution that the routing number can receive wire transfers. Some do not.)
- Beneficiary's name, account number, and account type (e.g., Savings or Checking)
- Beneficiary's mailing address
- Any special instructions
Did You Know?
The least expensive way to transfer funds to someone who has a Randolph-Brooks Checking Account is to deposit the funds into the individual's RBFCU Checking Account. Simply notify the recipient to withdraw those funds at an ATM or through a point-of-sale terminal. This works especially well for members with children who are away from home for work, military service, or school.
When wiring funds to a 3rd party (an individual not listed on the RBFCU account the money is being sent from), a written, signed request is needed or a secure message from NetBranch Online account.