Star Points Frequently Asked Questions
How do I earn Star Points?
- One Star Point is earned for each net purchase dollar.
- One Star Point is deducted for each dollar returned.
- Star Points are not earned on cash advances or convenience checks.
- Additional Star Points may be awarded for Credit Union products and services.
Do Star Points expire?
No. Your Star Points never expire.
How do I redeem Star Points?
- Online @ www.scorecardrewards.com
- Through ScoreCard Catalogs
ScoreCard Travel Services Reservation Center:
Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Saturday – Sunday, 8 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
How does the redemption process work?
It takes approximately 4-6 weeks for delivery of the award. Items are sent UPS or USPS for gifts, USPS for travel. Items cannot be sent to a PO Box, APO, or outside the United States. All manufacturers' warranties will be included with the item. The account must be open and in good standing (not delinquent, overlimit, etc.) to redeem points, and Star Points cannot be redeemed after card is closed. If you need to report a damaged or defective item, you must do so within 10 days of receipt of item. You may call 1-800-627-6428 to report any damaged or defective items.
What are the redemption options for gift certificates?
More than 50 gift cards from many different stores and restaurants are available. Logon to www.scorecardrewards.com for a complete list.
- $25 Gift Card - 3,000 Star Points
- $50 Gift Card - 5,500 Star Points
- $100 Gift Card - 11,000 Star Points
What are the redemption levels for merchandise?
- Thank You Level – Starting at 1,300 Star Points
- Level 1 – 3,500 Star Points
- Level 2 – 6,900 Star Points
- Level 3 – 13,900 Star Points
- Level 4 – 21,900 Star Points
- Level 5 – 27,600 Star Points
- Level 6 – 38,100 Star Points
- Level 7 – 45,700 Star Points
- Level 8 – 68,500 Star Points
- Level 9 – 91,300 Star Points
- Level 10 – 122,400 Star Points
- Level 11 – 146,800 Star Points
- Level 12 – 200,000+ Star Points
What are the redemption levels for airline tickets?
- Travel anywhere, anytime starting at just 10,000 reward points
- Reward points required for travel are contingent upon your specific itinerary selected
- Travel reservations and ticketing online must be made at least 3 days prior to actual departure date (not more than 330 days)
- No Saturday night required
- Tickets and documents will be mailed first class U.S. Mail (overnight delivery available if agree to pay the associated additional delivery fees before shipment)
- Non-refundable tickets
- Lost, stolen, destroyed tickets not replaceable
- Tickets may not be reassigned or transferred to a different passenger or airline
- Must pay all government imposed fees and airline imposed surcharges
- Visit www.scorecardrewards.com for more information
Will I receive a catalog?
Catalogs will be sent in your Platinum MasterCard Statements as noted below:
- April Statement – Gift Awards Catalog
- May Statement – Travel Awards Catalog