- Photos, vehicle options, minimum bid amount and NADA values for each vehicle are disclosed.
- Although a minimum bid is listed, a vehicle may sell for more than the minimum.
- Tax, title, license and any other costs associated with the sale are not included in the bid, and are the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
- Any costs for shipping or transporting the vehicle are the responsibility of the purchaser.
- All vehicles are sold "As Is With No Warranty," either expressed or implied.
- The Online Auction uses a closed-bid process.
- All bids must be submitted online.
- Bids will be accepted until 11:59 pm on closing date and all bids will be reviewed the next business day to determine the highest bidder.
- Bids are strictly confidential and will be reviewed by authorized personnel only.
Awarding a Bid
- The highest bidder and runner up will be notified by phone on the next business day.
- Upon notification, the vehicle will be available for inspection and a test drive at the Creswell Center, One Randolph Brooks Parkway, Live Oak, Texas.
- The successful bidder has three (3) business days, to secure financing and a five (5) business days from notification date to complete the sale and pick up the vehicle.
- If the sale is not completed within the five (5) business days, that bid will be voided and the runner up will be given the opportunity to purchase the vehicle.
- Titles to vehicles purchased with any type of check may be subject to a 10 business day hold.
Make your bid today!