- When selecting a moving company, shop around to get the best rate
- Once you know your new address, inform anyone who may need it. Use this handy checklist to make sure you are on track when getting ready to
- Research the area where you will live for the nearest libraries, schools, grocery stores, and hospitals.
- Once you have selected a school for your children, arrange to transfer immunization records and transcripts.
- Notify your doctor(s) and dentist of your move, and obtain all your medical records. Also, request referrals of doctors in your area who
preferably fall within your insurance coverage.
- Notify your veterinarian. Obtain your pet�s records and ask for referrals to veterinarians in your new area.
- If you are moving overseas, make sure your passport is current and valid. If you need a passport, visit your local United States Post
Office for an application.
- If you are moving overseas, and cannot take your vehicle, apply for a vehicle loan from Randolph-Brooks. You�ll be ready to buy a new vehicle
when you get to your new home.
- If you are moving overseas, contact the consulate for the country where you are moving. Ensure that you have all the proper paperwork
prepared and available.
- Keep all important documents in one location at all times during your move.